10 Interesting Cooking Tips and Tricks
Today your mission of cooking is going to get simple when you follow some of the Cool Kitchen Tips that make your foray into kitchen nice and smooth.
Best Kitchen Tips:
1. Soak onions in water for an hour before you start pealing them. This helps the easy peel off and prevents the flood in your tear ducts.
2. Place a layer of wax paper on the top of the ice cream to avoid the nasty ice particles on tops of it.
3. Warm the citrus fruits before squeezing the juice from it. Warming helps the amount of juice to double.
4. If you do not want the white skin seen on the lemon, limes, orange, grapefruits, etc., then just pour the boiled water on such fruits and thus the pith is going to peel off clean along with the skin.
5. Soak pasta…
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- KFC Veg Rice Bowl Recipe
- Crispy South Indian Medu Vada Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Marathi Dish - Vada Pav Recipe
- Onion and Karela Sabji Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe