How to Make Aloo Paratha Recipe
Aloo (potato) paratha is everyones favourite dish and the most famous paratha recipe. In this recipe spiced potato used as stuffing. The dish is served for breakfast as well as lunch or dinners. Let us know how to make this aloo paratha.
For the Dough:
- 2 ¼ cupwhole wheat flour
- 2 tablespoonsmelted ghee or oil
- Saltto taste
For the stuffing:
- 2 ½ cupPotato (boiled, peeled and mashed)
- 2 tablespoonsGhee or oil
- 1 teaspoonCumin seeds
- ½ cupOnion (chopped)
- ½ cupGreen chili (chopped)
- ½ teaspoonChili powder
- 2 tablespoonsCoriander
- 2 teaspoonsDried mango powder (amchur)
- Mix the whole-wheat flour ghee and salt in a bowl.
- Add little water a time and knead into a half dough.
- Cover it with a towel and keep aside.
- Take a non stick pan and heat the ghee.
- Add cumin seeds, onion and cook for a minute.
- Now add, green chilies, after half a minute add mashed potato, salt, chili powder, coriander and mango powder.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes on medium heat.
- Divide the stuffing into 12 equal parts.
- Now keep it aside.
- Now, devide the dough into 12 equal portions.
- Roll a portion of dough with the help of rolling bord and pin.
- Put a portion of stuffing into the center.
- Bring all sides together and sealed tightly.
- Roll again according to your choice.
- Put a non stick tawa on flame and heat it.
- Spread the paratha on tawa and cook both sides.
- Spread ghee and oil both the sides.
- When brown spots appear both sides, switch off the flame.
- Follow the same process for remaining.
- Serve hot with fresh curd or green chutney.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- KFC Veg Rice Bowl Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Crispy South Indian Medu Vada Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Fried Chicken Momos Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Easy South Indian Masala Dosa Recipe
- Marathi Dish - Vada Pav Recipe