How to Make Aloo Paratha Recipe
Aloo (potato) paratha is everyones favourite dish and the most famous paratha recipe. In this recipe spiced potato used as stuffing. The dish is served for breakfast as well as lunch or dinners. Let us know how to make this aloo paratha.
For the Dough:
- 2 ¼ cupwhole wheat flour
- 2 tablespoonsmelted ghee or oil
- Saltto taste
For the stuffing:
- 2 ½ cupPotato (boiled, peeled and mashed)
- 2 tablespoonsGhee or oil
- 1 teaspoonCumin seeds
- ½ cupOnion (chopped)
- ½ cupGreen chili (chopped)
- ½ teaspoonChili powder
- 2 tablespoonsCoriander
- 2 teaspoonsDried mango powder (amchur)
- Mix the whole-wheat flour ghee and salt in a bowl.
- Add little water a time and knead into a half dough.
- Cover it with a towel and keep aside.
- Take a non stick pan and heat the ghee.
- Add cumin seeds, onion and cook for a minute.
- Now add, green chilies, after half a minute add mashed potato, salt, chili powder, coriander and mango powder.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes on medium heat.
- Divide the stuffing into 12 equal parts.
- Now keep it aside.
- Now, devide the dough into 12 equal portions.
- Roll a portion of dough with the help of rolling bord and pin.
- Put a portion of stuffing into the center.
- Bring all sides together and sealed tightly.
- Roll again according to your choice.
- Put a non stick tawa on flame and heat it.
- Spread the paratha on tawa and cook both sides.
- Spread ghee and oil both the sides.
- When brown spots appear both sides, switch off the flame.
- Follow the same process for remaining.
- Serve hot with fresh curd or green chutney.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe