Pineapple Mango Cocktail Recipe
In hot summer, everyone wants to refresh for every hour by having some cool drinks, fresh drinks or by having some refreshing cocktails.
Here is a new Pineapple Mango Cocktail with some dry fruits. Check out the Mango cocktail Recipe.
- 2 cupsMangoes neatly peeled and cut into small pieces
- 1/2 cupMango cut into slices with skin for garnish
- 4 ouncesBest-quality golden rum
- 4 cupsFresh pineapple juice
- 1/2 cupDragon fruit, star fruit, for garnish
- In a blender, add mangoes, rum, and 1/2 cup of water
- Pour 2 ounces puree into each of six 12-ounce glasses.
- Fill glasses with ice, and top off with pineapple juice.
- Garnish with tropical fruit such as Dragon fruit and star fruit.
Done!! It is easy to prepare. The flavor of the pineapple mix with mango can give us a tangy taste and all kinds of age groups will love the taste.
Check for more Cocktails
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- KFC Veg Rice Bowl Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Crispy South Indian Medu Vada Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Marathi Dish - Vada Pav Recipe
- Onion and Karela Sabji Recipe
- Easy South Indian Masala Dosa Recipe