Dal Paratha Recipe
Dal Paratha is a healthy Indian bread prepared with spiced lentil and wheat flour. It serves as a delicious, healthy and tasty breakfast along with yogurt, pickle, spicy curry or any chutney of your choice. Here is the easy way to prepare dal Paratha
- 2 cupWheat flour
- ½ tspAjwain
- ½ tspPepper powder
- ½ tspGaram masala powder
- ½ tspCumin
- ½ tspRed chilly powder
- 1 cupDal Tadka
- Saltto taste
- as requiredOil
- Prepare Dal Tadka and keep ready to use.
- Take wheat flour in a mixing bowl.
- Add ajwain / carom seeds, pepper powder, garam masala, cumin, red chilly powder and salt.
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Now add Dal Tadka to the above mixture.
- Mix well and make a smooth & soft dough.
- Cover the dough with a cloth and keep aside for 5 to 10 mins.
- Make some small balls with the dough.
- Flatten the ball and spread some wheat flour to prepare flat roti.
- Apply oil gently over the surface.
- Heat a skillet pan and cook paratha over it.
- Drizzle oil or ghee to the sides of the paratha.
- Cook this paratha on both sides.
- If you observe golden spots on both sides of paratha, remove it from pan.
- Now, hot paratha is ready to serve.
Nutritious & tasty Dal Paratha is ready to eat. Enjoy it with any side dish or pickle, raitha or any spicy curry of your choice.
Check for more rotis recipes
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- How to Make Chocolate Truffles
- How to Make Crispy Aloo Tikki Recipe