Iced Coffee Tea Recipe
Iced Coffee Tea is very delicious and a perfect combination of coffee and tea mixed with ice cubes. Coffee help you to refresh mind from your heavy work.
Get this simple and tasty Iced Coffee Tea recipe. You may just love the taste of a Iced Coffee Tea.
- 1mild tea
- 1/2 tbsFresh cream
- 1 tbsSugar
- Place a coffee cup and insert into Coffee machine.
- Add ice to the coffee.
- Place tea bag horizontally on top of ice and allow it to soak into coffee.
- Allow to mix it for a few seconds.
- After brewing has stopped. Press the bag and remove it from the glass. Make sure that not to burst.
- At the end, add cream or sugar on the top for a flavor.
- Now, Iced Coffee Tea is ready to serve.
Coffee and tea are rich in antioxidants that may boost your health and help you to refresh time to time. It keeps you energetic through out the day with a morning wake up coffee.
If you are searching form for more cocktails & drinks check --Yummyfoodrecipes.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- KFC Veg Rice Bowl Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Crispy South Indian Medu Vada Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Onion and Karela Sabji Recipe
- Marathi Dish - Vada Pav Recipe
- Easy South Indian Masala Dosa Recipe