Vegetable recipe of Mullakkada Curry with Peanuts.
- 5 Drumsticks(Mulakkai)
- 50gms Peanuts(Palli)
- 1sp Redchillipower Tumaric Powder
- 2sps Oil for Seasoning
- 1/2sp. Udardal
- 1/2 Chanadal
- 1/4sp. Zeera
- 1/4sp Mustard Seeds
- 1-2 Red Chilli Curryleaves
- After cutting the Drumsticks, remove the skin.
- Add the Salt into water and drop the drumsticks into it, heat or boil them for 5 mins.
- Mix the peanuts into the rough powder after frying them in the oil.
- Take a pan and add oil in it, heat the pan and drop the cooked drumsticks, very little salt, red chillipower, turmeric powder, peanut powder in it and fry for 2-3mts in low flame.
- Finally serve the curry with the hot rice.
This Recipe Rate : (2) Reviews
Reviews Add Review
nice, information and useful article
Top Recipes Collection
- KFC Veg Rice Bowl Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Crispy South Indian Medu Vada Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Fried Chicken Momos Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Easy South Indian Masala Dosa Recipe
- Marathi Dish - Vada Pav Recipe