Tomato Pulao is a tasteful recipe made with cherry tomatoes and mint leaves. Enjoy the recipe with your favorite curry. Let's have a look how this recipe is prepared.
- 2 cupsRaw rice
- 1 tspShah jeera
- 1Bay leaf
- 1"Cinnamon stick
- 1 1/2 tspsGreen chili-ginger-garlic paste
- 15 leavesMint
- 1/2 tbspKasoori methi
- 1 tspRed chili powder
- PinchCumin Powder
- 3Tomato (large red tomatoes, finely chopped)
- 1 1/2 tbsps Coriander leaves
- 1 tbspGhee
- Salt:To Taste
- 1 tbspOil
- Step 1
Add the ghee and oil in a vessel and heat them. Drop the cinnamon and cardamoms, shah jeera, cloves on it and fry for half min. Now add rounded sliced onions, mint leaves, kasoori Methi and green chili-ginger-garlic paste and well fry it for 4 mins.
- Step 2
Drop chopped tomato, tomato puree and salt to taste and red chili powder, cumin powder and mix comfortably. Until the oil separates cook it for a few minutes.
- Step 3
Add the raw rice, mix and fry it for one minute in a low flame. Bring to boil by adding 3 3/4 cups of water and cook the rice in a low flame.
- Step 4
Finally, serve it in the bowl and to taste, add few coriander leaves on it. Enjoy the recipe.
Reviews Add Review
Its very tasty and its is less time to prepare when urgently need for lunch box for employees
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe