Tasty Zaffrani Pulao Recipe
Zaffrani Pulao is a tempting pulao recipe. Zaffran gives a yellowish tinge and flavor to the pulao. This awesome pulao recipe is not only rich in nutritional benefits but is also quite easy to prepare and irresistible in taste.
- 1 1/4 cupsLong-Grained Rice (basmati)
- 1/4 tspSaffron (kesar) Strands
- 2 tspWarm milk
- 1 1/2oil
- 1 cupPaneer (cottage cheese) Cubes
- 1 tbspGhee
- 1Bay Leaf (tej patta)
- 3 to 4Cinnamon (dalchini) sticks
- Saltto taste
- 1/4 cupRaisins (kismis)
For The Garnish
- 10-15Fried Cashew Nut Halves
- Clean, wash and soak the rice for about 15 minutes and drain and keep it aside.
- Add the saffron and warm milk in a bowl, mix well and keep it aside.
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the paneer cubes and saute on a medium flame for 2 minutes, stir occasionally or till they turn light brown in color and keep it aside to cool.
- Heat the ghee in a deep non-stick pan, add the bay leaf, cardamom and cinnamon and saute on a medium flame for few seconds.
- Add the rice and saute on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add 2½ cups of hot water and salt, mix well and cover with a lid and cook on a medium flame for 5 to 7 minutes and stir occasionally.
- Add the raisins, paneer and saffron-milk mixture and mix it well.
- Cover with the lid and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes and stir occasionally.
- Garnish with cashew nuts and serve hot.
Also, Read Yummy Veg Biryani Recipe
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe