Grilled Marinated Fish Kabab Recipe
Succulent fish pieces marinated in a pungent mix of masala powder gets an irresistible aroma and a nice blend of spicy flavor delights the taste buds. Let’s follow this Grilled Marinated fish Kabab recipe.
- 500 gmcubed fish fillets
- 1 teaspoongarlic paste
- 1 tablespoonsalt
- 1 teaspoonpowdered garam masala powder
- 1 tablespoonlemon juice
- 1handful finely chopped coriander leaves
- Mix the garam masala powder, coriander leaves, salt, garlic paste and lemon juice in a bowl.
- Brush this mixture all over the fish cubes and ensure that they are evenly coated.
- Keep aside in the fridge for 90 minutes and remove and skewer the fish cubes (4 to 5 per skewer)
- Then place them on a preheated grill. and grill for 10 to 15 minutes and turn them now and cook till the fish turns in light brown color.
- Remove and transfer to a serving plate.
- Serve hot with mint chutney and the salad of your choice.
Also, Read Peppery Pepper Chicken Recipe
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe