Chocolate Cold Coffee
Sip of Cold coffee is a refreshment and adding the choco chips into it is a good combination and tasty. It is a quick made recipe. Let us have a look how to prepare it..
- 75 gmsChoco Chips
- Crushed Ice
- 3 CupsEspressp Shots
- 2 CupMilk
- 5 tbspCondensed milk
- Step 1
Mix up the Crushed ice, condensed milk, blend espresso and milk.
- Step 2
Make the few Choco chips into powder and mix it in the milk.
- Step 3
Add the Ice and choco chips in to the milk and serve it.
This Recipe Rate : (0) Reviews
Tags Chocolate Cold Coffee Chocolate Coffee coffee cold coffee recipe coffee special drinks and cocktails
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe