Tandoori Paneer Pizza Recipe
Tandoori Paneer (Cottage Cheese) Pizza Recipe is a fusion recipe which is a combination of Indian tandoori paneer as a topping with Italian pizza base. It is a new twist to the pizza which can be enjoyed for dinner or for lunch. The paneer in the pizza makes it healthy and tasty.
- 2thin crust pizza base [175 mm. (7")
- 1/2 cuppizza sauce( easily available at the market)
- 1/2 cupgrated mozzarella cheese
For The Tandoori Paneer Topping
- 1 cupfinely chopped coriander (dhania)
- 1/4 cuponion cubes
- 1/4 cupcapsicum cubes
- 1/4 cuptomato cubes (deseeded)
- 2 tbspoil
To Be Mixed Into A Smooth Marinade
- 1/2 cupthick curd (dahi)
- 1 tspchili powder
- 1 tspdried fenugreek leaves (kasoori methi)
- 1/2 tspgarlic (lehsun) paste
- 2 tspbutter
- 1 tbspbesan (Bengal gram flour)
- saltto taste
For The Pizza crust
- 1-1/2 cupsplain flour (maida)
- 1 tspdry yeast
- 1 tbspolive oil
- 1 tspsugar
- saltto taste
- plain flour(maida) for rolling
For Pizza Base
- Combine 2 tbsp of lukewarm water and dry yeast in a bowl and mix it well and cover with a lid and keep it aside for 5 minutes.
- Combine the plain flour, yeast-water mixture, olive oil, sugar, and salt in a deep bowl and knead into a soft dough by using enough water.
- Cover the dough with a wet muslin cloth and keep aside for 1 hour and press the dough lightly to remove the air and divide the dough into equal portions.
- Roll each portion into a 175 mm. (7”) diameter circle with the help of plain flour and prick each circle evenly by using a fork.
- Place a circle on a greased baking tray and bake in a preheated oven at 180°c (360°f) for 5 minutes and keep it aside.
For the tandoori paneer topping
- In a bowl add the paneer, onions, capsicum, tomatoes and toss it gently and keep it aside for 10 minutes.
- Heat the oil on a non-stick tava (griddle), add the marinated paneer and cook on a medium flame for 3 to 4 minutes and stir gently and occasionally.
- Divide the topping into equal portions and keep it aside.
How to proceed
- Place a pizza base on a clean, dry surface, spread ¼ cup of pizza sauce and a portion of the tandoori paneer topping evenly over it.
- Finally sprinkle ¼ cup cheese evenly over it and place the pizzas on a greased baking tray and bake in a preheated oven at 200°c (400°f) for 10 to 12 minutes or till the base is evenly browned and the cheese melts.
- Cut into equal wedges and serve it with a chill glass of juice.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe