How to Make Tandoori Mushrooms Recipe
Unbelievably this delicious starter is made without oil. Low-Calories protein-rich mushrooms are cooked in lip smacking tandoori style. The velvety mushrooms are sure to become the star of your party with their unbeatable texture and flavor.
- 300 gmMushrooms (khumbh), cut into halves
- 1/2 tspCornflour
- 1/2 cupLow fat milk
- 1/2 tspDried fenugreek leaves (kasoori methi)
- 1/4 cupLow fat curd (dahi),beaten
- Saltto taste
To Be Ground Into A Smooth Paste
- 1 tablespoonWhole Dry Kashmiri Red Chilies
- 1 teaspoonlarge Sized Coves of Garlic (lehsun)
- 1 teaspoonPiece of Ginger (adrak)
- SaltCoriander-Cumin seeds (dhania-jeera) powder
- Saltto taste
- Blend dry Kashmiri red chilies, garlic, ginger, coriander-cumin seeds and salt into a smooth paste.
- Wash the mushrooms thoroughly and drain and keep it aside.
- In a bowl dissolve cornflour and milk and keep it aside.
- Heat a non-stick pan on a medium flame and when hot, add the blended paste and dried fenugreek leaves and stir continuously and cook for 1 minute.
- Sprinkle little water if the mixture becomes too dry.
- Add mushrooms, cornflour-milk mixture, curds and salt and saute for 4 to 5 minutes or till the mixture coats the mushrooms well.
- Serve it hot.
- Energy 33 k cal
- Protein2.9 gm
- Carbohydrate 5.5 gm
- Invisible Fat 0.4 gm
- Fibre 1.0 gm
- Calcium 60.1 mg
- Folic Acid 15.9 mcg
Check More Low Calories Recipes
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe