Spicy Vegetable Satay Recipe
Vegetable Satay is a simple and spicy recipe for a quick meal. On lazy evenings, just put together various vegetables mixed with spices and cook them on satay sticks and a colorful and tasty meal will be ready in few minutes. It can be served as a starter dish for parties and get together.
To Be Mixed Into A Marinate
- 1 cupthick low-fat curd (dahi)
- 2 tspbesan (bengal gram flour)
- 1 tspginger (adrak) paste
- 1 tspgarlic (lehsun) paste
- 1 tspchili powder
- 1 tspdried fenugreek leaves (kasoori methi)
- 1 tspgaram masala
- 2 tbspfinely chopped coriander (dhania)
- 1 tspoil
- saltto taste
- 1-1/2 cupslow-fat paneer (cottage cheese) cubes
- 1/2 cupcapsicum cubes
- 1/2 cuponion cubes
- 2 tspoil for greasing and cooking
- In a bowl add curd, besan, ginger, garlic, chili powder, dried fenugreek leaves, garam masala, chopped coriander, oil, and salt and mix well.
- In a bowl add paneer, capsicum, onions, and the curd mixture, toss it gently and keep it aside to marinate for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Thread a piece of the onion, 2 paneer cubes and a capsicum on a satay stick.
- Heat a non-stick tawa (griddle), grease it lightly with ½ tsp oil, place satay on it and cook using ½ tsp of oil till they turn light brown in color from all the sides.
- Serve it immediately.
- Energy 42 k cal
- Protein 2.9 gm
- Carbohydrate 4.6 gm
- Fat 1.4 gm
- Vitamin A 232.4 mcg
- Calcium 118.8 mg
Check More Party Recipes
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe