Stuffed Paneer Chili Pakora Recipe
Stuffed Paneer Chili Pakora is a spicy delicious treat for those who loves green chilies. It is perfect with a hot cup of tea on a rainy day. Do try these mouth -watering Stuffed Paneer Chili Pakora and you will surely love them.
- 12 mediumSized bhavanagari chilies, slit vertically and deseeded.
For The Stuffing
- 1 cupgrated paneer
- 1-1/2 tspginger-green chili paste
- 1 tspdried mango powder (amchur)
- A pinchdried mango powder (amchur)
- 1-1/2 tbspturmeric powder
- saltfinely chopped coriander (dhania)
For The Batter
- 1/2 cupbesan (Bengal gram flour)
- 1/2 cuprice flour (chawal ka atta)
- A pinchturmeric powder (haldi)
- 1 tspchili powder
- 1/2 tspcarom seeds (ajwain)
- 1 tsphot oil
- saltto taste
- oilfor deep-frying
For the stuffing
- In a bowl add grated paneer, ginger- green chili paste, dried mango powder, turmeric powder, chopped coriander, and salt and mix it well.
- Divide the stuffing into equal portions and keep it aside.
For the batter
- In a bowl add besan, rice flour, turmeric powder, chili powder, carom seeds, 1 tsp oil, and salt and add enough water to make a thick batter and keep it aside.
How to proceed
- Stuff each chili with a portion of the stuffing and dip the stuffed chilies in the besan batter and deep-fry in hot oil till they turn golden brown in color from all the sides.
- Drain on absorbent paper and serve hot with sweet and sour sauce.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe