Tasty Spinach and Cottage Cheese Pizza Recipe
Tried of eating plain cheese pizza every time, want to try some exotic and tasty pizza recipe. Then try this Spinach and Cottage Cheese Pizza Recipe that is tasty, flavorful,and very easy to prepare. This pizza has a nice flavor of various seasoning and mouth-watering taste. Every bite of this pizza has blast of various seasoning in every bite. Try this tong-tickling pizza at your home and treat your kid’s.
- 2thin crust pizza base [175 mm. (7")
- 1/2 cupsliced yellow capsicum
- 1/2 cupgrated mozzarella cheese
For The Spinach and Cottage Cheese Topping
- 1 cupchopped and blanched spinach (palak)
- ½ tsppaneer (cottage cheese) cubes
- ½ tspolive oil
- 2 tspfinely chopped onions
- ½ tspfinely chopped green chillies
- 3-4fresh cream
- saltand to taste
- a pinchof hing
- ½ tspturmeric
- saltas per taste
For The Pizza Base
- 1-1/2 cupsplain flour (maida)
- 1 tspdry yeast
- 1 tbspolive oil
- 1 tspsugar
- saltto taste
- plain flour (maida) for rolling
For The Pizza base
- In a bowl, add 2 tbsp of lukewarm water and dry yeast and mix it well and cover with a lid and keep it aside for 5 minutes.
- In a bowl, add the plain flour, yeast-water mixture, olive oil, sugar and salt and knead it into a soft dough by using enough water.
- Cover the dough with a wet muslin cloth and keep it aside for 1 hour.
- Press the dough lightly to remove the air and divide the dough into equal portions.
- Roll each portion into a 175 mm. (7”) diameter circle with the help of plain flour and prick each circle evenly by using a fork.
- Place a rolled dough on a greased baking tray and bake in a preheated oven at 180°c (360°f) for 5 minutes and keep it aside.
For the spinach and cottage cheese topping
- Heat the olive oil in a broad non-stick pan, and the onions and green chilies and fry on a medium flame for 30 seconds.
- Add the spinach and fry on medium flame for 1 minute and add the fresh cream, paneer, salt and pepper, mix it gently and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute and switch off the flame and keep it aside.
How to proceed
- Place a pizza base on a clean, dry surface and spread a portion of the spinach and cottage cheese topping evenly over it.
- Arrange ¼ cup of sliced yellow capsicum evenly over it and finally sprinkle ¼ cup of cheese evenly over it.
- Place the pizzas on a greased baking tray and bake in a preheated oven at 200°c (400°f) for 10 to 12 minutes or till the base is evenly browned and the cheese melts.
- Once baked, removed from the oven, cut into equal wedges and serve it with chilled fruit juice.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe