Ginger Cookies Recipe
Ginger Cookies is an easy to make recipe which is baked and flavored with ginger. Have this cookie whenever you are hungry.Let’s follow this recipe.
- 2 cupsall-purpose flour or maida
- 3/4 cupbutter, softened
- 1 1/4 cupsugar
- 1/2 tspgrated ginger
- 1 1/2 teaspoonsground ginger
- 1 teaspoonbaking soda
- 1/4 teaspoonsalt
- 1 tablespoonwater
- 1/4 cupmolasses (instead of this you can use 3 tbsp brown sugar)
- 2 tbspsugar to roll the cookies in
- In a bowl sift the flour, baking soda, and salt and set it aside.
- In a bowl, mix together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in the egg, then add the ginger, water ,and molasses/brown sugar.
- Add the flour mixture into the brown sugar mixture and shape dough into walnut sized balls, and roll them in the remaining 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- Place the cookies 2 inches apart onto an ungreased cookie sheet, and flatten slightly.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) and bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container.
Check More Easter Recipes
This Recipe Rate : (0) Reviews
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- KFC Veg Rice Bowl Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Crispy South Indian Medu Vada Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Marathi Dish - Vada Pav Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Onion and Karela Sabji Recipe
- Easy South Indian Masala Dosa Recipe