Healthy Bottle gourd Soup
Bottle gourd Soup is a quick, healthy and delicious soup recipe made with minimal ingredients. A quick recipe that you can make for your loved once. Follow this recipe.
- 500 gmbottle gourd (doodhi / lauki) , peeled and chopped
- 5shallots (madras onions)
- 1tomato , chopped
- 2 tbspyellow moong dal (split yellow gram)
- 1 tbsprice (chawal)
- 3 tspchopped garlic (lehsun)
- 1 tspchopped ginger (adrak)
- saltto taste
- 1 tspGaram Masala( if you want to add for extra taste)
- 1 tspcoriander (dhania) seeds powder
- 1 tspfreshly ground black pepper powder
- 1/2 cupfresh cream
- In a pressure cooker, add 2 glasses of water, bottle gourd pieces, onions, tomato, yellow moong dal, rice, ginger, garlic, pepper, and salt, mix it well and pressure cook for 15 min and allow the steam to escape before opening the lid.
- Blend using a hand blender till smooth and strain the mixture using a sieve.
- In a vessel pour the blended mixture and boil it on a low flame and addcoriander powder, garam masala powder, and pepper, mix it well and boil it and garnish with cream.
- Serve it hot with bread toast.
Bottle gourd is a good source of vitamin B-3, iron, zinc, potassium, manganese and magnesium.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe