Refreshing Cutting Chai/Tea Recipe
Cutting Chai is basically originated from Mumbai. No time or occasion-specific for tea. It is the most humble beverage and has the capacity to be very ritualistic. It is enjoyed equally in every occasion..
- 1 cupwater
- 3 podspods cardamom / Eliachi
- 1 inchginger / adrak, grated
- 2 tsptea powder
- 2 tspsugar
- ¾ fullcream milk
- In a vessel pour 1 cup of water and add 3 pods of cardamom( open the pods) and add to the water for more flavors and also grated 1-inch of ginger.
- Add 2 tsp of tea powder and you can increase the amount of tea powder, if you want the tea to be stronger and add sugar.
- Now boil for 5 minutes on medium flame and add ¾ cup of milk.
- Boil for 2 minutes, make sure to stir in between and switch off the flame and strain the chai separating the tea leaves and pour into glass.
- Serve the cutting chai along with biscuits.
- Before adding milk, boil the tea leaves in water for more flavors.
- Also, adjust the amount the sugar depending on your taste.
- Most importantly, chai always taste great when prepared freshly and served immediately.
- UseAssam tea as this tea leaves has more rich aroma and flavors and by adding this tea leaves will enhance the flavor of your tea.
This Recipe Rate : (0) Reviews
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe