Chocolate Coffee Truffles
Chocolate coffee is mouthwatering and delicious. It is a blend of coffee and chocolate which gives a unique flavor to your taste buds.
- 1 tbspcoffee powder
- 1/2 cupfresh cream
- 1 cupchopped milk chocolate
- 1 cupdark chocolate cubes
- 5 tspChocolate Sauce
- Heat the fresh cream in a broad non-stick pan and cook on a slow flame for 2 to 3 minutes
- Stir continuously.
- Remove from the flame, add the milk chocolate and coffee powder and mix very well to get a smooth sauce.
- Transfer into a bowl, cool slightly and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Divide the mixture into 16 equal portions and roll each portion into a round shape.
- Put the dark chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high power for 1 minute.
- Remove and mix gently.
- Dip each chocolate ball into the chocolate sauce and place it on a flat plate.
- Refrigerate the chocolate truffles for 30 minutes.
- Serve or store refrigerated in an air-tight container.
Also, Read How to Make Chocolate Truffles
This Recipe Rate : (0) Reviews
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe