Egg Drop Soup Recipe
The name” Egg Drop” comes from how the soup is made dropping a raw egg into hot soup. There are many variations of egg drop soup but this recipe is a classic egg drop soup that you can make at home.
- 32ounces low sodium chicken stock or broth
- 1/2 tspsalt
- 1/2 tspsugar
Dash white pepper (or black)
- 1 Tbspwhite wine
- 2 Tbspcornstarch
- 3large eggs
- 5callions or green onions
- 5 tbspwater
- In a pot or pan, pour in chicken stock or broth. Add in salt, sugar, white pepper and white wine
- In a bowl combine cornstarch with 3-4 Tbsp water to make the slurry.
- Add to chicken stock mixture.
- Bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Whisk together the eggs in 1 Tbsp water in a measuring cup.
- Once chicken broth has come to a boil, remove from heat and slowly pour in eggs it Let rest for 1 minute and return to heat and bring just to a bubble.
- Stir once or twice and serve into bowls.
- Garnish with sliced scallion and enjoy!
Also read Broccoli Broth Soup Recipe
Health tips of an egg.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe