Creamy Kaju Curry Recipe
Kaju Curry is roasted cashew nuts cooked in a spicy based rich and creamy gravy. It is a delicious and easy to prepare. This dish is perfect for special occasions. Let’s follow this recipe.
- 1/2 cupghee
- 2 tspcumin seeds
- 1 cupgrated onions
- 15-20cashew nuts soaked for 1/2 hour and ground to a paste
- 2 Tbsppoppy seeds soaked 1/2 hour and ground to a paste
- 1/4 cupmilk
- 2 Tbspnariyal ka burada (desiccated coconut)
- 1/2 tspturmeric
- 1/2 tspchili powder
- ¼ cupgaram masala
- 1 Tbsppowdered coriander seeds
- 1 Tbspsalt
- 2-3green chilies slit
- 1/4 cupkhoya mashed into a paste with water
- 1 1/2 cupsmixed vegetables of your choice-blanched
- 1/4 cupthick cream-to garnish
- 2 Tbspchopped coriander leaves-for garnish
- Heat ghee in a heavy based pan and add cumin seeds.
- When the seeds splutter, add onions and saute till the onion turns light brown in color.
- Add cashew and poppy paste and saute till the fat separates.
- Increase the flame and add the vegetables, and mix it well.
- Add the turmeric, chili powder, garam masala, coriander powder, salt and green chilies, and fry it.
- Add 1 1/2 cups water and khoya and cook it for 3-4 min.
- Garnish with cream and coriander leaves.
- Serve hot.
Also, Read Malai Kofta Recipe
This Recipe Rate : (0) Reviews
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe