Five Spice Bean Burger Recipe
Five Spice Bean Burger is packed full of flavor and a super simple to make. This dish is tasty and delicious. This burger is different from other burgers as five different spices are used. Enjoy these bean burger for a low-calorie count.
for making Five spice powder
- 2 inchcinnamon stick
- 1/2 teaspooncloves
- 1 teaspoonfennel seeds
- 1large star anise
- 7 oz canGreat Northern beans( you can use any beans of your choice like kidney beans)
- 1/2 cupItalian breadcrumbs(you can use normal breadcrumbs)
- 1 largeegg, beaten
- 1/2 teaspoonground pepper
- 1 teaspoongarlic powder
- 2 tablespoonfresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 tablespoonsoya sauce
- 1 teaspoonsugar
- 1 teaspoonlemon juice
- 1 teaspoonolive oil
- 3 tablespoonvegetable oil
- 1 teaspoonfive spice powde
- saltto taste
- 3hamburger buns
- as neededcheese slices
- 2 tablespoonmayo or as needed( easily available in the market)
- as neededMixed Greens / Lettuce leaves
- In a blender cinnamon stick, cloves, fennel seeds, star anise, peppercorns and blend to a fine powder.
- Soak the beans in a bowl for overnight and drain the water from the beans and do not discard the reserve it for later use.
- Boil the beans in a pressure cooker till soft and mash the beans using a fork or potato masher.
- Add bread crumbs, egg, pepper, garlic powder, soy sauce, sugar, lemon juice, cilantro, five spice powder with required salt.
- Mix it nicely and divide the mixture equal portions and shape into patties.
- Heat 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil in a cast iron skillet over medium high flame and place the patties and cook, until a crisp crust form on both the sides.
- Place the cheese slice on the top of cooked burger patty, once it starts to melt, turn off the flame and transfer the patty onto a plate.
- Meanwhile, warm up the burger buns in an 180 C in the oven for about 4 to 5 minutes until it turns crisp and you can also warm them in a skillet/pan.
- Once the burger buns are warmed, spread the mayo on each warm burger bun and start layering the burger by adding lettuce then layer the cooked burger bean patties and cover with the top burger bun.
- Serve it with spicy fries.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe