Crispy Kaju Pakora Recipe
Cashew Pakora is a mouth watering Indian snack. It serves as an excellent starter in the Indian restaurants. It is yummy, crispy and crunchy pakora. This is excellent with a cup of hot coffee. Try to prepare this pakora at your home by following this recipe.
- 1/2 cupCashew nuts, (whole)
- 80 gramsGram flour (besan)
- 1 cupRice flour
- 1/2 cupRed chili powder
- 1 teaspoonGinger garlic paste
- 1 teaspoonMint Leaves (Pudina), finely chopped
- 1 teaspoonFennel seeds (Saunf), crushed
- Cooking oilfor deep frying
- saltto taste
- In a deep frying pan, heat enough oil to deep fry and mean time prepare the batter
- In a bowl add besan, rice flour, red chili powder and mix them nicely and to the dry mixture, add ginger garlic paste, salt, crushed fennel seeds, and mix it well.
- Add finely chopped mint leaves, and mix it well and add whole cashew nuts and toss well till the cashews are well coated with the mixture.
- Add 1 tablespoon to of hot oil to cashew mixture and mix it well.
- Sprinkle water over the mixture, little by little to make a lump free dough( carefully mix it, see that you don’t break the kaju)
- Pinch out small portions of the prepared dough, and gradually drop the batter into the deep frying pan with hot oil and fry them in batches till golden and crisp.
- Drain the cashew pakoras on the kitchen towel to absorb excess oil from the pakoras.
- Serve Kaju Pakora Recipe (Cashew Nut Fritters) with a hot cup of tea.
Cashew nut is rich in vitamin E, magnesium, and zinc.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe