Aloo and Moong dal Pakora Recipe
Pakoras are popular tea time snacks in India and there are so many varieties of Pakoras. This Aloo and Moong dal Pakora is a famous in India street food. These pakoras are rich in proteins and carbohydrate. It is a perfect monsoon tea time snack recipe.
- 1 cup Moong Dal (green gram)
- 2Potatoes (boiled)
- 1Onion (finely chopped)
- 2Green chilies (chopped)
- 1 tbspGinger (grated)
- 1 tspCoriander leaves (finely chopped)
- 1 tspCumin seed (jeera)
- a pinchAsafoetida (hing)
- a pinchBaking Soda
- Saltas per taste
- Oilfor frying
- Soak Moong dal for 5-6 hours or overnight and drain the water from the moong dal and blend it to a smooth paste.
- In a bowl add mashed, dal paste the potatoes, onion, chili green, jeera, green, salt, hing, coriander leaves, and baking powder, and mix it all nicely.
- Make small, round balls with the prepared mixture and heat oil in a deep frying pan and fry the pakoras on low flame and until the pakoras turn brown in color.
- Drain the excess oil of pakoras on paper towels.
- Serve hot aloo-moong dal pakoras with green chutney.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe