Healthy Quinoa Veg Soup Recipe
Quinoa Soup is a very delicious, quick, healthy and protein-rich soup. It is a healthy combination of vegetable and Quinoa. This soup will keep you full until your next meal. Let’s follow this recipe.
- 1/4 cupQuinoa, soaked in warm water for 10 min
- 1 cupBlack Chickpea (kala chana), cooked
- 1/2 cupVegetable stock
- 1Onions, finely chopped
- 2Bay leaf (tej patta)
- 1 cupWater
- 1 cupCarrots, beans and peas
- 1/2 cupGreen Bell Pepper (Capsicum), chopped
- 1 teaspoonGinger, grated
- 1 tablespoonCooking oil
- 1/4 cuptomato puree, or pasta sauce
- 1/2 tablespoonKashmiri red chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoonCumin seeds
- 1/2 teaspoonCoriander Powder
- 1/2 teaspoonCoriander leaves (Dhania)
- Saltto taste
- In a pressure cooker add oil and add onions, grated ginger, garlic, and bay leaf and fry till the onions turn golden brown.
- Once the onions turn golden brown in color, add tomato puree, bell pepper, carrots, beans, and peas and salt and fry it nicely.
- Add the cooked chickpea, red chili, powder, jeera, dhania powder, Quinoa, vegetable stock, water and pressure cook it for 20 min on a low flame.
- Garnish with cilantro and adjust the salt and spices according to your taste.
- Serve Quinoa Veg Soup with Chili Cheese Toast.
Quinoa is a good source of iron, B-vitamins, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, calcium, vitamin E, and fiber.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe