Tasty Banana Halwa Recipe
Banana Halwa is a traditional Goan dessert recipe that is preoared from bananas. This is mouthwatering halwa which is simple and quick to prepare. It is a delicious dessert which can be also served as a sweet dish for any festival or special occasion.
- 3Ripe Bananas, Nendra variety
- 9-10Almonds, blanched
- 3 tablespoonsSugar
- 3 tablespoonsGhee
- 1 teaspoonCardamom Powder
- Peel the skin of the bananas and slice the bananas into thin rounds.
- Heat ghee in a heavy bottomed pan over medium heat, add the bananas and stir fry in the ghee for a few seconds until it released an aroma.
- Add a 2 to 3 tablespoons of water, sugar, and cloves and cook the bananas on low flame until the liquid thickens and when you lift it with a spoon and drop it and it should fall in thick drops.
- Once the bananas have a thick halwa like consistency, add the cardamom powder and turn off the flame.
- Allow the halwa to cool and transfer it to a serving dish and if you want you can garnish with any chopped nuts of your choice
- Serve it and relish it flavors.
Banana is rich in vitamin, B6 manganese, vitamin C, potassium, dietary fiber, magnesium, folate.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe