Oats and Raisin Cookies Recipe
Oats and Raisin Cookies are simple cookies that is prepare with oats, cinnamon, and flour. This healthy recipe has a long shelf life and also very tasty and crunchy. These cookies are perfect with a cup of tea or coffee. Try out this easy recipe.
- 3/4 cupquick cooking rolled oats
- 1/4 cupwhole wheat flour (gehun ka atta)
- 1/4 cupbrown sugar
- 1/4 cupchopped raisins (kismis)
- 1 tbsplow-fat butter
- 2 tbsplow-fat milk (99.7% fat-free)
- Preheat the oven to 180°c
- In a bowl add oats, brown sugar, chopped raisins, butter, 2 tbsp milk, and wheat flour and mix it gently till the mixture binds well.
- Divide the mixture into equal portions and shape each portion into a 50 mm. (2”) diameter flat round cookie.
- Place a sheet of aluminum foil on a baking tray and arrange the cookies on the baking tray lined with aluminum foil.
- Bake in a preheated oven for at 180°c (360°f) for 35 to 40 minutes and turn the cookie once after 20 minutes and again bake it.
- After the cookie gets baked and remove from the oven and cool it and store in an airtight container and enjoy with a hot cup of tea whenever you want.
- Energy 78 calories
- Protein 1.4 gm
- Carbohydrates 15.7 g
- Carbohydrate 13.1 gm
- Fat 2.2 gm
- Fibre 0.3 gm
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe