Tomato Garlic Pasta Recipe
Tomato Garlic Pasta is a tasty, mouth-watering dish which you can easily prepare at your home.. This Pasta is a delicious pasta which has a tomato and garlic flavor. Kids simply love this pasta and so do the adults. Serve this smooth and delightful recipe on any occasion.
- 3 cupscooked pasta(In a deep pan pour water and pasta and cook till soft and drain the water and keep it aside)
- 4tomatoes, chopped
- 1capsicum, chopped
- 1 tbspcrushed garlic (lehsun)
- 2 tspsour curd (dahi)
- saltpepper and dry red chili flakes (paprika) to taste
- 1/2 tspdried oregano
- 2 tspolive oil
- chopped coriander(dhania) and olives for garnishing
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the garlic and fry for a minute and add the chopped tomatoes and chopped capsicum, mix it well and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add cooked pasta along with curd, oregano, salt, pepper and chili flakes and toss it well.
- Cook for 3-4 min and switch off the flame and pour in a serving platter.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and sliced olives.
- Serve it hot.
Tomatoes are a good source of vitamin B6, folate, copper, niacin, vitamin B2, magnesium, iron, pantothenic acid, phosphorus, vitamin E, and protein
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe