Cabbage and Grape Salad Recipe
Do you want to try an interesting and innovation salad recipe? Then try this Cabbage and Grape Salad which is not only tasty but also healthy. This salad is loaded with vitamin, minerals, iron and much more nutritive value.
- 3 cupsshredded cabbage
- 1 1/2 cupsgreen grapes halves
- 1/2 cupfinely chopped coriander (dhania)
- 1 tspfinely chopped green chilies
To Be Mixed Together For The Dressing
- 2 tbspolive oil
- 1 tbsplemon juice
- a pinchof powdered sugar
- saltand freshly ground black pepper (kalimirch) to taste
For the dressing
- In a bowl add olive oil, lemon juice, powdered sugar, salt, and black pepper and mix it nicely and keep it aside for the later use.
How to Proceed
- In a bowl add shredded cabbage, green chilies, green grapes, and chopped coriander and mix it nicely.
- Keep this in the refrigerator for 30 minutes and just before serving, remove the cabbage- grape mixture bowl from the refrigerator and pour the dressing over it and toss the salad gently.
- Serve it and relish it.
- Cabbage is a good source of vitamin B2, magnesium, calcium, selenium, iron, pantothenic acid, protein, and niacin.
- Grapes is a good source of vitamin B6, vitamin C, flavonoids, and antioxidant
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe