Sweet and Salty Ajwain Biscuit Recipe
Ajwain Biscuit is a delicious Indian biscuit recipe served as a snack. These biscuits are all time favorite because of its sweet and salty taste. This biscuit is so delicious which you cannot resist. Follow this recipe.
- 1 & 1/2 cupAll purpose flour/Maida
- 1/4 cupOil
- 1 tspGhee or butter
- 1 tspAjwain/Carom seeds heaped
- 3/4 tspSalt
- 1 & 1/2 tbspSugar
- 6 tbspMilk
- 1 tbspCurd
- In a bowl add flour, oil, ghee, ajwain, salt, sugar, and curd and mix it until the mixture is crumbly.
- Then add the milk and knead it to a smooth dough and it should not have any cracks and if you think you need more milk then add 1 or 2 tsp and knead into a smooth dough.
- Roll the dough into a thin layer on a well-dusted platform/counter top and then use a cookie cutter of your desired shape and cut it and grease the baking tray with butter.
- Prick with fork to prevent puffing up and preheat oven to 1800C and bake these biscuits on a greased baking tray for 13-15 minutes or bake until the edges of the biscuit start to turn golden brown in color.
- After it is baked and store the biscuits in the airtight container and enjoy with a hot cup of tea whenever you want to.
This Recipe Rate : (0) Reviews
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe