Delicious Bread Halwa Recipe
Bread Halwa is a delicious dessert recipe. This halwa is easy to prepare and is a great dessert option to serve your guest. This halwa can be served as a dessert during any special occasions. Let’s follow this recipe.
- 10Bread slices
- 1 cupSugar, adjustable
- 1-1/2 cupMilk
- 4Fresh cream
- 1-1/2 tablespoonGhee(you can use more spoons of ghee if you want)
- 1/2 teaspoonCardamom Powder
- Mixeddry fruits, hand-full
- 2Silver warq edible
- Soak the bread slices in whole milk and keep it aside.
- In a pan heat 1/2 tablespoon of ghee and roast the cashews and raisins and drain it in a bowl.
- Heat a skillet and add ghee and as the ghee melts add cardamon powder and the soaked bread and cook until it is light brown in color.
- Add 1 cup sugar and cream and cook for 10 minutes or cook until the sugar melts.
- Add roasted dry fruits on top of the halwa and sprinkle cardamom powder and gently mix it.
- After it is done, keep it aside to cool and garnish with silver warq and some more dry fruits.
- Serve it warm and enjoy its taste.
Also, Read Bread Gulab Jamun recipe
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe