Healthy Fruit Custard Recipe
Fruit Custard is a very healthy and yummy dessert. This custard is loaded with a lot of healthy fruits. Custard is always loved by all. This is perfect dessert option for any special occasion. Serve this fruit custard to your guest or serve it as a dessert after any meal.
For custard sauce
- 2 + 1/4- cupof milk
- 3 tablespoonsSugar, adjustable
- 2-1/2 tablespoonsCustard powder, ( you can use any flavor)
- 1Kiwi, peeled and chopped
- 5Strawberries, chopped
- 1Mango, peeled and chopped
- 3Apricots, chopped
- 1 tablespoonTutti frutti
- 10-12Cashew nuts, roughly chopped
- 10-12Almonds, soaked and chopped
- Greenseedless Grapes, Few
- Bananapeel and cut into small slices
Fruits and nuts
- In a bowl pour 1/4 cup milk and custard powder, mix it well and see that no lumps form and keep it aside.
- Heat 2 cups of milk in a thick bottomed pan and boil it on a low flame and add sugar. Now slowly add the custard powder mixture and keep stirring constantly and cook till the custard gets thickened.
- As it is done, remove from the flame and keep it aside to cool then refrigerate it for 2-1/2 hours.
- Just before serving, add all the fruits and top it up with nuts and serve it chill.
Also, Read Quick Strawberry and Chocolate Sundae
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe