Corn and Chicken Fritters Recipe
Corn and Chicken Fritters is an amazing recipe prepared with chicken pieces and corn.These mouth-watering, tasty fritters are the hot favorite. This snack is perfect for any parties and is also perfect with a hot cup of tea.
- 1 cupChicken breasts
- 1/2 cupCorn Kernels
- 1Whole Egg, lightly beaten (in a bowl break an egg and lightly beat it)
- 1/2 cupMilk
- 2 tablespoonsButter
- 1/2 teaspoonSalt
- 1 teaspoonRed chili powder
- 1 teaspoonBlack pepper powder
- 1 cupPurpose Flour (Maida)
- 1 teaspoonBaking powder
- 1/2 cupWater
- Cooking oilfor deep frying
- Wash the chicken breasts in water nicely and chop them into small pieces.
- In a pan, add the chopped chicken pieces and a pinch of salt and add 2 to 3 tablespoons of water and cook for few minutes until the chicken turns white and soft.
- Switch off the flame and drain the water from the chicken and gently mash them with your hands.
- In a bowl, add flour, cooked chicken pieces, corn, and beaten egg and mix them together with a spatula.
- Add butter, milk, spice powders, salt and mix them nicely and in a kadhai, heat oil for frying fritters.
- Ensure that the oil is right consistency by dropping a small ball of the flour and it should rise steadily.
- Once the oil is hot, take a small ball of the mixture and gently drop them into the oil and fry the fritters on medium flame and flip occasionally until they turn golden in color.
- Drain the fritters on a tissue paper and serve it hot with any sauce of your choice.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe