Tasty Aloo Gobi Curry Recipe
Aloo Gobi Curry is a popular Indian dish which you can easily be prepared at your home. This dish has a unique combination of aloo(potato) and Gobi(cauliflower). This dish has a nice delectable blend of various spices. It tastes best with any Indian flat bread. Try this flavorful dish at your home and surprise your family members.
- 1 cuproughly chopped potatoes
- 1 1/2 cupscauliflower florets
- 1 1/2 tbspoil
- 1 tspcumin seeds (jeera)
- 1/4 tspasafoetida (hing)
- 2whole dry red chilies , broken into pieces
- 1 tspfinely chopped ginger (adrak)
- 1 tspfinely chopped garlic (lehsun)
- 1 tspfinely chopped green chilies
- saltto taste
- 1/4 tspturmeric powder (haldi)
- 1 tspchili powder
- 1/2 tspgaram masala
- 1/2 tspdried mango powder (amchur)
- Heat oil in a deep non-stick kadhai, and add the cumin seed and asafoetida.
- When the seeds crackle, add the dry red chilies, ginger, garlic and green chilies and sauté on a medium flame or a few seconds.
- Add potatoes, mix it nicely and cover it with a lid and cook on a medium flame for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add the cauliflower, salt and 1 tbsp of water cover it with a lid and cook on a medium flame for 5minutes.
- Add the turmeric powder, chili powder, garam masala and dried mango powder, cover it with a lid and cook on a medium flame for 1 minutes.
- Switch off the flame and garnish it with a sprig of coriander and serve it with roti and rice.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe