Healthy Ragi Malt Recipe
Ragi Malt is a healthy traditional Indian drink that is perfect for your family members. It is nutritious and delicious drink that can be prepared easily at home. This drink can be given to kids and adults for breakfast or as a evening drink. It loaded with iron, vitamin, and portion. Let’s follow this recipe.
- 3 tbspragi or finger millet flourr
- 3 tbspjaggery (adjust as per your taste)
- 1 cupwater
- 1 cupmilk
- A pinchof cardamom powder
- In a deep pan add ragi (finger millet) flour and jaggery and then add cup of water and mix it nicely.
- Cook it on a low flame for 5 min and stir continuously.
- Then add milk, mix it nicely and cook it on a low flame for5 min and then add cardamom powder. And mix it nicely.
- Switch off the flame and transfer it to a serving glass and serve it.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe