Carrot and Beetroot Shorba Recipe
Carrot and Beetroot Shorba is tasty and wholesome dish that you can easily prepare at your home with easily available ingredients. This dish has a nice texture, flavor, and taste. You can have this dish as an appetizer before any meal. Try this dish at your home and relish its mouth-watering flavors and awesome taste. Let’s follow this recipe .
- 2 tbspOil
- 1Bay leaf
- 1 tspCumin seeds
- 2 clovesGarlic, minced
- 5cmPiece ginger
- 2 Carrots Peeled and diced
- 3 beetrootsPeeled and diced
- 2Freen chilies
- 750 mlWater
- Handful ofCoriander stalks
- to tasteSalt
- Heat oil in a pan and add bay leaf, cumin and garlic and fry it for a min.
- Then add the ginger, carrot, beetroot and green chilies and cook for 5 minutes.
- Pour enough water and salt, and coriander stalks and cook on a low flame for 20-30 minutes and switch off the flame and blend the mixture with help of the hand blender.
- Transfer it to a serving bowl and serve it.
By Meghna Nath
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe