Easy Pudina Mint Pulao Recipe
Pudina Pulao is a refreshing dish made from pudina (mint) leaves. It is basically a rice dish flavored with mint leaves and various spices. This pulao is ideal for lunch or dinner. Let’s follow this easy recipe.
- 2 cupsRice (chawal)
- 2 cupsMint leaves (phudina)
- 1/4 cupCurd (dahi)
- 2Ginger (adrak)
- 3Red chilies
- 1/2 cupGrated coconut
- 10Black peppercorns (kalimirch)
- saltTo taste
- 2 tbspGhee
- 1 tspChana dal (split Bengal gram)
- 5Curry leaves (kadi patta)
- 1 tspMustard seeds ( rai/sarson)
- 3Cloves (laung/lavang)
- 1 tspCumin seeds (jeera)
- 2 tspLemon juice
- In a pressure cooker add the rice and 4 cups of water and pressure cook for 20 min and switch off the flame and keep it aside.
- In a blender add mint leaves, ginger, red chilies, peppercorns, coconut, curd, and salt and blend to a smooth paste and keep it aside for later use.
- Heat ghee in a deep vessel, add peanuts and roast for few seconds and add chana dal, curry leaves, mustard seeds, cumin seeds, cardamom, and cloves.
- When mustard seeds stop spluttering, add the blended mint paste and stir fry for few seconds and add the cooked rice and mix it nicely.
- Cover with the lid and cooked for 2-3 minutes and add lemon juice, mix it well and cook for few minutes and switch off the flame.
- Serve hot with any raita of your choice.
By Meghna Nath
This Recipe Rate : (0) Reviews
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe