Atta ka Halwa Recipe
Atta ka Halwa is delicious and traditional Indian sweet that is made with whole wheat flour. This halwa has a fabulous color, texture, and flavor. It is very easy to prepare. This sweet traditionally prepared during any festival and also can be served as dessert after any meal.
- 1/2 cupwhole wheat flour
- 1/3 cupghee, clarified butter
- 1/2 cupsugar
- 2 cupswater
- 1/4 teaspooncardamom coarsely ground
- 10-15sliced almonds
- 10-15pistachios sliced for garnishing
For The Sugar Syrup
- In a deep pan pour water and add sugar and cook on a medium flame and cook till the sugar is dissolved, and turn off the flame and keep it aside.
How To Proceed
- In a pan on a low flame add the ghee and slowly add whole wheat flour and keep stirring and roast the flour until it turns light brown in color and has a nice sweet aroma.
- Slowly add the sugar syrup to flour mixture and stir continuously, make sure there are no lumps.
- Add raisins, almonds, and cardamom, and cook it for 5-6 min on a low flame till it becomes thick consistency.
- Garnish with almonds, and pistachios and serve it hot.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- KFC Veg Rice Bowl Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Crispy South Indian Medu Vada Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Onion and Karela Sabji Recipe
- Marathi Dish - Vada Pav Recipe
- Easy South Indian Masala Dosa Recipe