Delicious and Alluring Chicken Haleem Recipe
Chicken haleem, a delicious dish is served all over the world during the Ramadan period. This yummy chicken can be served to your near and dear one's to make them feel extra special. There are assorted variety of haleem served all over the world including chicken haleem, mutton haleem, fish haleem, beef haleem and vegetable haleem.
Here, you can find the home recipe chicken haleem that can be easily cooked and served.
- 2gmKabab Chini
- 2gmShahi Jeera
- 2 inchcinnnamon sticks
- 8 noCardamom
- 3 gmPepper corns
- 2 gmCloves
- 4 gmCumin seeds
- 3 gmSesame seeds
- 1 tbspMoong dal
- 1 tbspUrad dal
- 1 tbspChana dal
- 6 noAlmonds
- 1/4 cupOats
- 1/2 cupDalia (Broken wheat)
- 1/2 cupGhee
- 5 noGreen chilli
- 1/4 cupRose petals
- 1/2 cupChopped onion
- 1 tbsGinger garlic paste
- 1 cupMilk
- as requiredSalt
- 1/2 cupFried onions
- 2 tbspCurd (Optional)
- 1/2 tbspChopped coriander
- 1/2 tbspMint leaves
- Take a bowl and add kabab Chini, shahi Jeera, green cardamom, cinnamom sticks, pepper corns, cumin seeds, moong dal, urad dal, masoor dal, chana dal, alomonds, oats , broken wheat or Dalia as per mentioned quantity.
- Mix it all together by putting it into a blender and making it powder.
- Now, take a pressure cooker and add ghee, ginger garlic paste and mix it.
- Now add boneless chicken pieces, chicken stock and mix it well.
- Add to it fried onions, rose petals, curd, green chilly, chopped coriander, chopped mint, salt and prepared powder mentioned in the first step.
- Mix the ingredients well, put the lid on, let it cook till two whistles in a high flame and reduce the flame and cook it for 40 minutes in a low flame.
- Now, take a potato masher and make a paste.
- Add ghee, mix it and switch off the flame.
- Add lime juice to the cooked chicken haleem in the cooker and mix it well.
- Now serve this hot cooked chicken haleem to your near & dear one's.
Also Read: Ramzan Special Haleem Recipe
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- KFC Veg Rice Bowl Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Crispy South Indian Medu Vada Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Marathi Dish - Vada Pav Recipe
- Onion and Karela Sabji Recipe
- Easy South Indian Masala Dosa Recipe