Delicious Poha Phirni Recipe
Poha Phirni is a healthy and easy twist to the traditional Phirni and it is a popular North Indian dessert. This dessert is a delicious dish that tastes divine and is perfect for any special occasion. This dessert is loaded with protein, calcium, and iron and a healthy dessert for women and growing kid’s. Let’s follow this wonderful dessert recipe.
- 3/4 cupFlatten Rice (poha)
- 3 cupsmilk
- 3 tbspsugar
- 1 tbspcornflour dissolved in 2 tsp milk
- 1 cupfinely chopped mixed fruits (banana, grapes, papaya and apples etc.)
- Dry roast the poha in a broad non-stick pan for 1 to 2 minutes or roast till it is crisp and stir continuously.
- Once done, switch off the flame and then blend to a coarse powder and keep it aside.
- In a deep pan, add milk and sugar and cook it on a low flame and scrape the sides, stir continuously
- Add the coarsely ground poha, mix it well and cook on a low flame for 3 to 4 minutes and stir continuously.
- Add the cornflour-milk mixture, mix it well and cook on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes and stir continuously.
- Once done, switch off the flame and keep it in the refrigerator for1 hour and in a bowl mix all the fruits.
- Remove the Phirni from the refrigerator and add a the mixed fruit in a serving bowl and then pour the Phirni over it and garnish with almond slivers and serve it with jalebi.
- Energy 258 k cal
- Protein 7.6 gm
- Carbohydrate 26.3 gm
- Fat 10.1 gm
- Iron 2.1 mg
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- KFC Veg Rice Bowl Recipe
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Crispy South Indian Medu Vada Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Marathi Dish - Vada Pav Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Onion and Karela Sabji Recipe
- Easy South Indian Masala Dosa Recipe