Creamy Strawberry Mousse Recipe
A creamy Strawberry delight Strawberry Mousse is a mouth-watering dessert made with strawberry, whipped cream and milk. This mousse is a melt-in-the-mouth dessert e that you can try on any special occasions. This creamy and fluffy dessert recipe is sure to be loved all.
- 1/4 cupChopped fresh strawberries
- 1 tspSugar
- 1/2 cupFresh crumbled paneer (cottage cheese)
- 1/2 cupMilk
- 2 tbspStrawberry crush ( easily available at the market)
- 1 tbspPowdered sugar
- 2 tbspPowdered agar-agar (china grass) , refer handy tip
- 3/4 tspLemon juice
- 1 cupBeaten whipped cream
For The Garnish
- 2 tbspChopped Strawberries
- In a bowl, add the strawberries and sugar and mash it gently using the back of a spoon and keep it aside.
- In a blender add the paneer, 1 tbsp of milk, strawberry crush and powdered sugar and blend it to a smooth mixture and keep it aside.
- In a deep non-stick pan add the agar-agar, remaining milk and ¼ cup water and cook on a low flame and stir continuously.
- Switch off the flame and strain the mixture using a sieve and transfer the mixture into a deep bowl and place the bowl in a deep vessel filled with ice-cubes.
- Whisk the agar-agar-milk mixture continuously for 8 to 10 minutes or till the mixture cools and thickens and till no lumps remain.
- Add the paneer-strawberry mixture, mashed strawberries and lemon juice and mix it well.
- Add the whipped cream and fold it gently and pour equal portions of the mixture individual glasses and keep it in the refrigerator for 2 to 3 hours or till the mousse sets.
- Garnish with strawberries and serve it chill.
- Approx. 3 gm of agar-agar gives 2 tbsp of powdered agar-agar.
By Meghna Nath
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- KFC Veg Rice Bowl Recipe
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Crispy South Indian Medu Vada Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Marathi Dish - Vada Pav Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Onion and Karela Sabji Recipe
- Easy South Indian Masala Dosa Recipe