Chocolate Avocado Mousse Recipe
Chocolate Avocado Mousse is one such delightful dessert that is prefect for any occasion. This mousse is made with whipped cream, chocolate, avocado. This mousse has the goodness of avocado and chocolate. It is a kids favorite dessert recipe and is soft, creamy and melt-in-the mouth. It is prefect dessert that can be served after any meal.
- 1 cuproughly chopped dark chocolate
- 3/4 cuproughly chopped ripe avocado
For The Garnish
- whitechocolate curls as needed ( easily available at the market)
- In a blender, add avocado and blend it till smooth and keep it aside.
- In a microwave safe bowl, add the dark chocolate and microwave on high power for 1 minute and remove it from the oven and mix it well.
- Add the avocado mixture and ¼ cup of melted chocolate and mix it nicely with a spatula.
- Add the remaining chocolate and mix it very with a spatula and pour equal quantities of the mixture into serving bowls / glasses and keep it in the refrigerator for 1 hour or till the mousse sets.
- Once the mousse is set and remove from the refrigerator and garnish with chocolate curls and serve it chill.
- Energy 492 cal
- Protein 8.8 g
- Carbohydrates 24.1 g
- Fiber 0 g
- Fat 52.4 g
- Cholesterol 0 mg
- Vitamin A 13.5 mg
- Vitamin B1 0.2 mg
- Vitamin B2 0.1 mg
- Vitamin B3 2 mg
- Vitamin C 0 mg
- Folic Acid 6.9 mg
- Calcium 66.3 mg
- Iron 5.7 mg
- Magnesium 0 mg
- Phosphorus 0 mg
- Sodium 2.6 mg
- Potassium 647.2 mg
- Zinc 0 mg
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- KFC Veg Rice Bowl Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Crispy South Indian Medu Vada Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Onion and Karela Sabji Recipe
- Marathi Dish - Vada Pav Recipe
- Easy South Indian Masala Dosa Recipe