Mango Cheese Pie Recipe
Mango Cheese Pie is a creamy, delicate dish that is perfect for any parties and special occasions. This dish is made with delectable fresh mangoes with crumbly cheese. The base of this pie has a perfect crunch and also has a luscious filling inside. This is a prefect dish that can be served as a dessert after any meal.
For The Crust
- 20digestive biscuits
- 15-20roughly chopped walnuts (akhrot)
- 6 tbspmelted butter
- 2 cupscrumbled paneer (cottage cheese)
- 3/4 cuppowdered sugar
- 2 tbspcream cheese ( easily available at the market)
- 1 tspvanilla essence
- 1/2 cupchopped mangoes
- 1 cupbeaten whipped cream
For The Garnish
- 1/2 cupfresh mango pulp
- beatenwhipped cream as required
For the crust
- Place the biscuits on a butter paper or rolling board and crush the biscuits to a coarse powder with the help of a rolling pin.
- In a bowl add the crushed biscuit, walnuts and butter and mix it well and keep it aside and spread and press the mixture into the base of a 175 mm. (7") loose bottomed cake tin and keep it in the refrigerator for 30 minutes and keep it aside.
How to proceed
- In a blender add paneer and sugar and blend till smooth and transfer the mixture into a deep bowl, add the cream cheese and mix it well with a hand blender and make a smooth mixture.
- Add the vanilla essence and the mango and mix it gently and add the beaten whipped cream and fold it gently.
- Spread the mixture evenly over the set biscuit base and refrigerate for 4 to 5 hours or till firm.
- De-mold the pie carefully and cut into equal wedges and just before serving, pour the mango pulp on each wedge and spread it evenly with the help of a palate knife.
- Garnish each wedge with a swirl of beaten whipped cream and serve it.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- KFC Veg Rice Bowl Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Crispy South Indian Medu Vada Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Marathi Dish - Vada Pav Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Onion and Karela Sabji Recipe
- Easy South Indian Masala Dosa Recipe