Shahi Soya Sabzi Recipe
Shahi Soya Sabzi is a simple and tasty Mughali side dish. This dish has the goodness of soya that gives a nice flavor, taste and it is also healthy. This dish is prefect when you have a sudden guest at your home and this dish has a nice rich taste and aroma. It is prefect for a weekend lunch or dinner and tastes best with any Indian meal.
- 1/2 cuproughly chopped onions
- 6 to 7cashew nuts (kaju)
- 1 tbspsoya oil
- 1/2 tspcumin seeds (jeera)
- 1clove (laung / lavang)
- 1cardamom (elaichi)
- 1bay leaf (tej patta)
- 25 mm (1")stick cinnamon (dalchini)
- 1 tspginger-garlic (adrak-lehsun) paste
- 1 tspfinely chopped green chilies
- 1 tspcoriander (dhania) powder
- 1/2 tspchili powder
- 1/4 cupfresh curd (dahi), beaten
- 1 cupsoaked and roughly chopped soaked and chopped soya chunks
- saltto taste
- 2 tbspchopped coriander (dhania) for garnishing
- In a deep pan, add enough water and add the onions and cashew nuts and cook for 10 minutes and once done switch off the flame.
- Drain the water from it and blend to a smooth paste and keep it aside.
- Heat the soya oil in a kadhai, add the cumin seeds, clove, cardamom, bay leaf and cinnamon.
- When the seeds crackle, add the ginger-garlic paste and green chilies and fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the blended, paste, coriander powder, chili powder and curd and cook on a low flame for a few minutes while stirring continuously.
- Add the soya chunks, salt and 1 cup of water, mix it well and cook for 5 minutes.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve it hot with rice or roti.
Reviews Add Review
Where r the peas the photo does not match the directions
Top Recipes Collection
- KFC Veg Rice Bowl Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Crispy South Indian Medu Vada Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Marathi Dish - Vada Pav Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Onion and Karela Sabji Recipe
- Easy South Indian Masala Dosa Recipe