Green Moong Dal and Carrot Mini Pancake Recipe
Green Moong Dal and Carrot Mini Pancake are healthy and wholesome pancake recipe that you can easily prepare at your home. This pancake is packed with fiber, protein, and vitamins. This pancake has a nice flavor, crunchy texture, and also has a nice color. This pancake tastes best when served hot. Try this wholesome, tasty, and filling dish for your family members.
- 3/4 cupgreen moong dal (split green gram)
- 1/2 cupgrated carrot
- 1 tbsproughly chopped green chilies
- 1/4 cupcurds (dahi)
- 1 tbspbesan (gram flour)
- 1/4 cupgrated paneer (cottage cheese)
- 1/4 cupasafoetida (hing)
- 1/2 tspbaking powder
- saltto taste
- oilfor greasing and cooking
- In a bowl, soak the green moong dal in enough hot water and soak for 2 hours and then drain the water from the dal and keep it aside.
- In a blender add the drained dal, green chilies and curds and blend it till smooth and transfer the mixture in a bowl.
- Add the besan, carrot, paneer, asafoetida, baking powder, salt and approx. ¼ cup of water, mix it well and keep it aside.
- Heat a non-stick mini uttapam pan and grease with little oil and pour 1 tbsp of the batter in each uttapam mold and spread it lightly.
- Cook on both the sides by using a little oil and cook till they turn golden brown in color from both the sides.
- Serve it with coconut chutney and enjoy it with your family members.
- Energy 53 cal
- Protein 3.4 g
- Carbohydrates 7.7 g
- Fiber1.1 g
- Fat 1 g
- Cholesterol0 mg
- Vitamin A 102.8 mg
- Vitamin B10 mg
- Vitamin B20 mg
- Vitamin B30.3 mg
- Vitamin C0.2 mg
- Folic Acid16.8 mg
- Calcium 30.4 mg
- Iron 0.5 mg
- Magnesium 0 mg
- Phosphorus 0 mg
- Sodium 4.7 mg
- Potassium136.6 mg
- Zinc 0.3 mg
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- KFC Veg Rice Bowl Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Crispy South Indian Medu Vada Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Marathi Dish - Vada Pav Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Onion and Karela Sabji Recipe
- Easy South Indian Masala Dosa Recipe