Cheesy Zucchini and Baby Corn Pizza Recipe
Cheesy Zucchini and Baby Corn are fabulous, lip-smacking, and colorful pizza recipe. This pizza is loved by all and it also has the goodness of baby corn and zucchini. This pizza has a nice flavor of various seasoning and mouth-watering taste. Every bite of this pizza gives a nice taste and flavor. Try this tong-tickling pizza at your home and treat your kid’s.
For The Cheese Sauce
- 1 tbspbutter
- 1 tbspplain flour (maida)
- 3/4 cupmilk
- 1/2 cupgrated processed cheese
- saltand freshly ground black pepper (kalimirch) to taste
For The Vegetable Topping
- 1/2 cupthinly sliced zucchini
- 1/2 cupdiagonally cut and blanched baby corn
- 1/4 cupsliced capsicum (red and green)
- 1 tbspolive oil
- 1 tspdried oregano
- 1 1/2 tspdry red chili flakes (paprika)
- saltto taste
- 2 tbspsliced black olives
For The Pizza Base
- 1 1/2 cupsplain flour (maida)
- 1 tspdry yeast
- 1 tbspolive oil
- 1 tspsugar
- saltto taste
- plainflour (maida) for rolling
- 2pizza base (200 mm. (8”)
- 1/2 cuppizza sauce ( easily available in the market)
- 1/2 cupgrated mozzarella cheese
For The Pizza base
- In a bowl, add 2 tbsp of lukewarm water and dry yeast and mix it well and cover with a lid and keep it aside for 5 minutes.
- In a bowl, add the plain flour, yeast-water mixture, olive oil, sugar and salt and knead it into a soft dough by using enough water.
- Cover the dough with a wet muslin cloth and keep it aside for 1 hour.
- Press the dough lightly to remove the air and divide the dough into equal portions.
- Roll each portion into a 175 mm. (7”) diameter circle with the help of plain flour and prick each circle evenly by using a fork.
- Place a rolled dough on a greased baking tray and bake in a preheated oven at 180°c (360°f) for 5 minutes and keep it aside.
For the cheese sauce
- Heat the butter in a broad non-stick pan, add the plain flour and fry on a medium flame for 30 seconds.
- Add the milk, cheese, salt and pepper, mix it well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes and stir continuously.
- Switch off the flame and keep it aside.
For the vegetable topping
- Heat the olive oil in a broad non-stick pan and half the capsicum and zucchini and fry on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the baby corn, oregano, chili flakes and salt and fry on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the olives and mix it well and keep it aside.
How to proceed
- Place a pizza base on a clean, dry surface, spread ¼ cup of pizza sauce evenly over it and top it with half the cheese sauce, half of the vegetable topping evenly over it.
- Finally sprinkle ¼ cup cheese evenly over it and
- Place the pizza on a greased baking tray and bake in a preheated oven at 200°c (400°f) for 10 to 12 minutes or till the base is evenly browned and the cheese melts.
- Once baked, removed from the oven, cut into equal wedges and serve it with chilled fruit juice.
- Energy 589 cal
- Protein 20.7 g
- Carbohydrates 51.7 g
- Fiber 2 g
- Fat 32.3 g
- Cholesterol 11.5 mg
- Vitamin A 554.4 mg
- Vitamin B1 0.1 mg
- Vitamin B2 0.2 mg
- Vitamin B3 1.4 mg
- Vitamin C 17.5 mg
- Folic Acid 24.8 mg
- Calcium 459 mg
- Iron 2.2 mg
- Magnesium 0 mg
- Phosphorus 0 mg
- Sodium 396.8 mg
- Potassium 287.6 mg
- Zinc 0.5 mg
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- KFC Veg Rice Bowl Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Crispy South Indian Medu Vada Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Marathi Dish - Vada Pav Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Onion and Karela Sabji Recipe
- Easy South Indian Masala Dosa Recipe