Tasty Pineapple Capsicum and Tomato Sabzi Recipe
Do you want to try something innovative and interesting curry for your dinner? Then try this Pineapple, Capsicum, and Tomato Sabzi recipe that will be a change to your regular curry. This dish has a nice sweet taste of pineapple, tangy taste of tomato, and also has a nice crunchy taste of capsicum. Try this tasty and mouth-watering dish at your home.
- 3/4 cuppineapple cubes
- 3/4 cupcapsicum cubes
- 3/4 cuptomato cubes
- 2 tspoil
- 1/2 tspmustard seeds (rai / sarson)
- 1/4 tspmilk
- 1/2 tspasafoetida (hing)
- 2 tspcarom seeds (ajwain)
- 1 1/2 tspsesame seeds (til)
- 1/4 tspchili powder
- 1 1/2 tspturmeric powder (haldi)
- saltto taste
- 1 tbspgrated coconut
- 1 tbspchopped coriander leaves (dhania)
- Heat the oil in a broad, non-stick pan, add the mustard seeds and asafoetida and fry on a medium flame for a few seconds.
- Add the capsicum, tomatoes and 2 tbsp of water, mix it well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes and stir occasionally.
- Add the pineapple, mix it well and cook on a medium flame for 3 minutes and stir occasionally.
- Add the carom seeds, sesame seeds, chili powder, turmeric powder, sugar and salt, mix it well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute and stir occasionally.
- Add the grated coconut and coriander leaves and mix it well.
- Once done, switch off the flame and serve it hot with rice or roti.
- Energy 147 cal
- Protein 2 g
- Carbohydrates 15.8 g
- Fiber 4.8 g
- Fat 8.5 g
- Cholesterol 0 mg
- Vitamin A 536.9 mg
- Vitamin B1 0.5 mg
- Vitamin B2 0.1 mg
- Vitamin B3 0.4 mg
- Vitamin C 108.3 mg
- Folic Acid 14.2 mg
- Calcium 71.4 mg
- Iron 2.4 mg
- Magnesium 0 mg
- Phosphorus 0 mg
- Sodium 28.4 mg
- Potassium 92.5 mg
- Zinc 0.4 mg
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- KFC Veg Rice Bowl Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Crispy South Indian Medu Vada Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Marathi Dish - Vada Pav Recipe
- Onion and Karela Sabji Recipe
- Easy South Indian Masala Dosa Recipe