Healthy Cabbage and Paneer Paratha Recipe
A delight breakfast recipe, Cabbage and Paneer Paratha is a filling, tasty, and wholesome. This paratha has an amazing taste, flavor, and texture. This is very easy to prepare with a just few ingredients within few minutes. You can relish this soft and tasty paratha for your morning breakfast with any side dish. Try this flavorful paratha at your home.
- 1 cupwhole wheat flour (gehun ka atta)
- 1 tbspmelted ghee
- saltto taste
To Be Mixed Into A Stuffing
- 1-1/4 cupsgrated cabbage
- 1/2 cupcrumbled paneer (cottage cheese)
- 1 tspfinely chopped coriander (dhania)
- 1 1/2 tspfinely chopped green chilies
- saltto taste
- whole wheatflour (gehun ka atta) for rolling
- oilfor cooking
For the dough
- In a bowl, wheat flour, melted ghee, salt, and enough water and mix it well and knead into a soft dough.
- Cover it with a muslin cloth and keep it aside for at least 10 to 15 minutes.
- Divide the dough into equal portions and keep it aside.
How to Proceed
- Divide the stuffing into equal portions and roll out a portion of the dough into a 175 mm. (7”) diameter roti with help of a little whole wheat flour.
- Spread a portion of the stuffing evenly over it and cover it with another roti and press the sides well.
- Heat a non-stick tawa (griddle) and cook the paratha by using a little oil and cook till golden brown spots appear on both the sides.
- Serve it hot with any raita of your choice.
- Energy 192 cal
- Protein 5.1 g
- Carbohydrates 17.2 g
- Fiber 1 g
- Fat 11.5 g
- Cholesterol 0 mg
- Vitamin A 237.8 mg
- Vitamin B1 0 mg
- Vitamin B2 -0.1 mg
- Vitamin B3 0.9 mg
- Vitamin C 27.4 mg
- Folic Acid 12.4 mg
- Calcium 93.5 mg
- Iron 1.2 mg
- Magnesium 0 mg
- Phosphorus 0 mg
- Sodium 5 mg
- Potassium 71.1 mg
- Zinc 0.5 mg
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- KFC Veg Rice Bowl Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Crispy South Indian Medu Vada Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Marathi Dish - Vada Pav Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Onion and Karela Sabji Recipe
- Easy South Indian Masala Dosa Recipe