Yummy Stuffed Corn and Capsicum Wrap Recipe
Stuffed Corn and Capsicum Wrap are a lovely dish that you can very easily prepare at your home. This is truly the best vegetarian recipe and also a great dish which can be eaten at any time in the day. This wrap has a nice combination of corn and capsicum. This dish has a nice taste, flavors, and aroma. This is a perfect dish for your kid’s and it will be a hit at any parties. Try this yummy and easy dish at your home.
For The Dough
- 1/2 cupwhole wheat flour (gehun ka atta)
- 1 tspoil
- saltto taste
- whole wheatflour (gehun ka atta) for rolling
- oilfor cooking
- 1 tbspoil
- 1/2 tspfinely chopped green chilies
- 1/4 cupfinely chopped onions
- 1 cupcooked corn (makai ke dane)
- 1/4 cupfinely chopped capsicum
- 1/4 cupfinely chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 tspchili powder
- saltand to taste
- 8 tbsppizza sauce (easily available in the market)
For The Stuffing
For the dough
- In a deep bowl, add wheat flour, oil, salt, and enough water and knead a soft dough.
- Divide the dough into equal portions and roll each portion into a 175 mm. (7”) diameter circle.
- Heat a non-stick tawa (griddle), cook the rotis, using a little oil and cook till both sides are golden brown in color and keep it aside.
For the stuffing
- Heat the oil in a broad, non-stick pan, add the green chilies and onions and fry on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the corn, capsicum, tomato and chili powder, salt and pepper, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes and stir occasionally.
- Divide the stuffing into equal portions and keep it aside.
How to proceed
- Place a roti on a clean, dry surface and place a portion of the filling in the center of the roti.
- Put 2 tbsp of the pizza sauce over it and roll it up tightly and place it in a plate and serve it with fresh salad.
- Energy 129 cal
- Protein 3 g
- Carbohydrates 18.6 g
- Fiber 1.4 g
- Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 0 mg
- Vitamin A 120.7 mg
- Vitamin B1 0.2 mg
- Vitamin B2 0.1 mg
- Vitamin B3 0.7 mg
- Vitamin C 14.8 mg
- Folic Acid 15.9 mg
- Calcium 16.7 mg
- Iron 0.9 mg
- Magnesium 0 mg
- Phosphorus 0 mg
- Sodium 6.1 mg
- Potassium 119 mg
- Zinc 0.5 mg
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- KFC Veg Rice Bowl Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Crispy South Indian Medu Vada Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Marathi Dish - Vada Pav Recipe
- Onion and Karela Sabji Recipe
- Easy South Indian Masala Dosa Recipe