Tasty Garlic and Macaroni Pizza Recipe
Garlic and Macaroni Pizza is fabulous, lip-smacking, and colorful pizza recipe. This pizza is loved by all and it also has an amazing combination of macaroni and garlic.This pizza has a nice flavor of various seasoning and mouth-watering taste. Every bite of this pizza gives a nice taste and flavor. Try this tong-tickling pizza at your home and treat your kid’s.
- 2thin crust pizza base [175 mm. (7")
- 4 tspfinely chopped garlic (lehsun)
- 1 cupgrated mozzarella cheeses
For The Herbed Macaroni Topping
- 1 cupcooked and chopped macaroni
- 1 tbspbutter
- 1 tspdried mixed herbs
- 2 tspdry red chili flakes (paprika)
- saltto taste
For The Red Capsicum Sauce
- 2 cupsred capsicum cubes
- 1 cupthinly sliced onions
- 2 tspolive oil
- 1/2 tspdried mixed herbs
- 1 tspdry red chili flakes (paprika)
- saltto taste
For The Pizza Base
- 1 1/2 cupsplain flour (maida)
- 1 tspdry yeast
- 1 tbspolive oil
- 1 tspsugar
- saltto taste
- plainflour (maida) for rolling
For The Pizza base
- In a bowl, add 2 tbsp of lukewarm water and dry yeast and mix it well and cover with a lid and keep it aside for 5 minutes.
- In a bowl, add the plain flour, yeast-water mixture, olive oil, sugar and salt and knead it into a soft dough by using enough water.
- Cover the dough with a wet muslin cloth and keep it aside for 1 hour.
- Press the dough lightly to remove the air and divide the dough into equal portions.
- Roll each portion into a 175 mm. (7”) diameter circle with the help of plain flour and prick each circle evenly by using a fork.
- Place a rolled dough on a greased baking tray and bake in a preheated oven at 180°c (360°f) for 5 minutes and keep it aside.
For the Herbed macaroni topping
- Heat the butter in a broad, non-stick pan, add the macaroni, mixed herbs, chili flakes and a little salt and fry on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Divide the topping into equal portions and keep it aside.
For the red capsicum sauce
- In a bowl, add the red capsicum and 2 cups of hot water and cover with a lid and keep it aside for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Drain the water from the capsicum, transfer the red capsicum and onions in a blender and blend to a smooth paste and keep it aside.
- Heat the olive oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the capsicum-onion mixture, mixed herbs, chili flakes and salt, mix it well and cook on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes and stir occasionally.
- Divide it the sauce into equal portions and keep it aside.
Batter for bajjis
- Take a bowl, add 2 cups of besan/gram flour, 1 TSP chilli powder, 1/2 TSP ajwani (optional).
- Now add water in a bowl and mix it.
- Make sure the batter is not runny, rather should be thick consistency.
- Now, stuff the chicken filling in chilli/mirchi.
- Dip the stuffed chilli in the batter, make sure chilli is completely coated.
- Deep fry in hot oil, till it turns golden brown color.
How to proceed
- Place a pizza base on a clean, dry surface and spread a portion of the red capsicum sauce evenly over it.
- Sprinkle 1 tsp of garlic, 1 portion of the Herbed macaroni topping and finally ¼ cup of cheese evenly over it.
- Place 2 pizzas on a greased baking tray and bake in a preheated oven at 200°c (400°f) for 10 to 12 minutes or till the base is evenly browned and the cheese melts.
- Once baked, removed from the oven, cut into equal wedges and serve it with chilled fruit juice.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- KFC Veg Rice Bowl Recipe
- Crispy South Indian Medu Vada Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Marathi Dish - Vada Pav Recipe
- Onion and Karela Sabji Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe